For Smarter Businesses
Our GIS Services empower your business with the information you need to step into the future with confidence.
Our Mission is to provide high-quality Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and consulting services to public and private sectors. We use the latest technology and techniques to assist clients in the planning, implementation, analysis, and display of spatial data for current and future project needs. We strive to provide powerful data that helps our clients make smarter decisions for their customers and constituents.
SERVICES & SPECIALTIES
We provide training and consulting for all types of GIS projects. We work with individuals, small business, non-profit organizations and educational institutions to achieve their goals though GIS methods and spatial analysis strategies.
How can GIS help your business or organization?
- Make quick and accurate decisions based on precise and detailed data
- Enhance reports with maps and infographics
- Share project planning and successes with interactive web-based mapping applications
While some organizations have project specific needs that our consultants work on with direction from the client, others may benefit from having their staff trained in GIS so they can manage their own data and produce maps and other cartographic products. Give us a call and we can help you figure out what type of GIS support you need to effectively utilize your data and take your business or organization to the next level.
Are you an individual or student seeking to learn GIS? We offer free introductory workshops and will work with you to build a training program that is customized to your interest
- Data Creation and Management
- GIS Data Development
- Spatial Analysis & Database Management
- Geospatial Metadata Compliance
- Map and Exhibit Creation
- FGDC Geospatial Compliance
- Custom Cartography and Mapping Services
- Field Data Collection
- Quality Maps and Imaging
Experience & Application:
- Spatial Analysis for Utility Installation, Removal, and Repair
- Map and Exhibit Creation for Jurisdictional & Environmental Applications
- Professional Cartography for Printed Maps, Siting Studies, Reports
- Cartography Map Sets for Clients & Web-Based Publications
- Easement and Right of Way Mapping
- Secure Web-Mapping Portal Development
- Construction Period Map Sets and Map Packages
Training We Offer:
- GIS Instruction, Introduction to Advanced
- Training for ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Desktop
- Data Collection Methods
- Web-based Mapping Applications
- ESRI ArcGIS and QGIS
- ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online
- ArcCollector, Survey123, and ESRI Story Maps
- Web-Based Mapping Applications
Caroline Patrick-Birdwell, MS GIST
Happy Desert’s founder and lead analyst is Caroline Patrick-Birdwell. With her background in GIS and higher education, Caroline has collaborated with a wide variety of companies and organizations to provide high quality GIS products and consulting services.
HAPPY DESERT GIS SERVICES provides professional, ethical and science-based solutions to address the natural resource management needs of our clients. We treasure our desert environment and work collaboratively with our clients, partner organizations, and jurisdictions, and we adhere to strong principles in landscape conservation and responsible development.
Are you looking for mapping, geographic or relational data services for your organization? Drop us a line! We are happy to talk with you about your project and how Happy Desert GIS Services can help you achieve a successful outcome.
Use the contact form to send us a message. We will respond promptly.